Return to Love
to Learn Place
Return to General Homeschooling Message Board
Return to Special Days / Holidays
Return to Scavenger Hunts
Printer friendly PDF Files Print it !
Treasure / Treasurer PDF File Print it !
Value ? Treasure ?
What makes something valuable?
What do you value?
What are/is your treasure(s)?
What makes a good steward of treasures?
What character traits make up a good treasurer?
Make a Where's Your Treasure
mobile, poster or card! Perhaps, your family would
enjoy playing Where's Your Treasure!
If so, check out St. Patrick's Day Activities !
A. Described of
1. Arsenals and depots ... Exodus 1:11
2. Storehouses ... 1 Kings 7:51
3. Places for storing archives ... Ezra 5:17
4. Offering boxes ... Luke 21:1
5. Heart ... Matthew 6:21; Luke 12:34
B. Treasure figurative
1. Earth's productive ability ... Psalm 17:14
2. Wisdom ... Proverbs 2:4
3. People of God ... Exodus 19:5
4. Man's Christian possibilities ... Matthew 12:35
5. New life in Christ ... 2 Corinthians 4:6,7
7. Christ ... Colossians 2:3,9
8. Future rewards ... Matthew 6:19,20
A. Under David,
Ahijah ... 1 Chronicles 26:20
B. Under Solomon, Jehiel ... 1 Chronicles 29:7,8
C. Under Hezekiah, Shebna ... Isaiah 22:15
D. Under Cyrus, Mithredath ... Ezra 1:8
E. Under Candace, the Ethiopian eunuch ... Acts 8:27
F. At Corinth, Erastus ... Romans 16:23
Most people know PrestonSpeed Publications brought the classic writings of G.A. Henty back into print. Entire families are once again enjoying Mr. Henty's work in books, audiobooks, and in The Captain. Demand the best by demanding PrestonSpeed Publications. Accept no substitutes!!
Scavenger Hunt Jumble Puzzle Answers:
#1: Stand Firm
#2: No Retreat